There are many Ethereum-based applications (DApps), that you can use today and here you can find a few suggestions and usecases.
Start benefit from their unique features right now.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN - you need a wallet in order to use DApps Create your wallet - some DApps require you to have ETH or DAI cryptocurrency in your wallet Get ETH or DAI - confused? Want to get started as easy as it gets? Follow this guide
– buy and use stable cryptocurrency that holds value at $1 USD [guide]
– lend, borrow, leverage or swap crypto assets [guide]
– explore interest rates you can earn [view]
– trade your crypto assets [guide]
– create a pool for your own tokens [guide]
– buy and trade tokens that are pegged to different assets such as gold, Bitcoin, U.S. Dollars, TESLA, and AAPL [guide]
– create and manage decentralized companies, organizations or communities (DAOs) [guide]
– create your social profile for Ethereum [guide]
– chat, browse DApps or transact privately and securely [guide]
– buy, sell, and discover exclusive digital assets like Gods Unchained Cards, ENS names, CryptoKitties, Decentraland land and other [guide]
– enter a virtual world where you can build and explore 3D creations, play games and socialize [guide]
– collect and breed digital collectible cats, buy & sell them with a community and other [guide]
– each cat is one-of-a-kind and 100% owned by you; it cannot be replicated, taken away, or destroyed
– build spaceships, explore the galaxy, and colonize collectible planets
– install web and mobile browser integrated with BAT and ERC-20 tokens [guide]
– earn by viewing privacy-respecting ads and reward your favourite content creators
– get paid for doing work in any sphere of activity or get accelerate your own project [guide]
– join a no-loss lottery for a chance to win a prize or send a ticket to your friends [guide]
– all the deposited DAI in the pool earn interest, so the prizes are funded solely by the interest earned
– become a juror and earn arbitration fees each time you rule on a dispute [guide]
For more DApps please follow here.